- One of a Kind
- Sold as a set ( display platform not included)
- Quartz 6.5cm x 4cm x 3cm (bigger piece)
- Pyrite 2.8cm x 2cm x 1.5cm (smaller piece)
- Minerals are natural, extracted from the Madan mines. Find your stone that will delight you with its energy and beauty !!
- The mineral pyrite, also known as fool's gold, is a ferrous sulfide with the chemical formula FeS2 (iron (II) disulfide). Pyrite is considered the most common of sulfide minerals.
- Imported from Bulgaria
Quartz Specimen and Pyrite Set